CommWave designs and installs AV (audio visual) systems. Basic conference rooms might feature digital projectors and flat panel TVs with in-ceiling speakers. In the higher end rooms we often install HD Video Conferencing systems, Video Walls, and even custom AV solutions such as room combining.
The Audio Visual industry has come a long way over the last 10 years. New standards have emerged such as HDMI, which first were popularized in the residential market, yet has now spilled over to the commercial AV market. Video Conferencing systems such as Polycom, LifeSize, Tandberg, and Sony have all made huge improvements over the years with regards to picture quality and data requirements.
Where once the industry standards for touch panels were AMX and Crestron, you now find the ever popular iPad becoming the IT departments favorite tablet for performing critical AV room controls. All of these changes have come in such a short period of time, so it is very apparent that the Audio Visual industry is a very fast paced and dynamic industry.
Often times, San Diego Structured Cabling contractors are associated with the AV trade since they are installing the backbone to the data networks nearby. CommWave installs not only data networks, but also Audio Visual systems, Phone Systems, and Security Systems (Card Access, Cameras, etc).
Network Design Capabilities
- Prepare schematic designs
- Define scope of work
- Prepare construction schedule
- Backbone routes & length limitations
- Prepare link loss budgets
- Strategic positioning of equipment &
- telecom rooms within the facility
- Humidity, temperature & flood alarms
- Redundant paths for disaster recovery
- Grounding & bonding protection
- Equipment & telecom room design
- Building pathway design
- Fiber and copper separation in pathways for
- Maximum protection
- Assist in bidder’s evaluation
- Assist in providing testing, inspection & commissioning requirements.
Get a Free Estimate Right Now
Fill out the information below and one of my staff members will be in touch.